Working from home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change of plans. Pat (wisely) advised me that setting up my work space in the bunny room would be a mistake. He reminded me how much rabbit fur we vacuum out of the room and how it would infiltrate my computer. So now we are going to get another desk to set up on the opposite side of the room from Pat's desk.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Change of plans. Pat (wisely) advised me that setting up my work space in the bunny room would be a mistake. He reminded me how much rabbit fur we vacuum out of the room and how it would infiltrate my computer. So now we are going to get another desk to set up on the opposite side of the room from Pat's desk.
Good luck! Our computer is in the living room at the opposite end of the house and it still manages to find its way into it.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Good luck! Our computer is in the living room at the opposite end of the house and it still manages to find its way into it.
Having Tobi in our computer room means frequently opening up the computer cases to blow all the rabbit fur out of them.

slavetoabunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
With that extra $50 will we be having a party:p all RO members invited yeah? Sounds good LOL
The first $50 of drinks are on me!!!
Sounds good, Just remember to actually work and not to spend all day playing with bunnies!

Latest posts

Back