Working from home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
I've been trying for over a year now to get my boss to let me work from home. Well, I met my new boss this week while at training in Columbia (he is based in Greenville). We were talking about my commute and his first question was "why aren't you working from home?" To make a long story short, he immediately authorized a VPN for me!! We are training at the tech center, so it already installed on my laptop and I am good to go. We have to work out some small details, but I no longer will have to commute 120 miles per day. Not only will it save me 2+ hours a day, but I'll be saving $50 a week in gas. The best part is that I'll get to be with the bunnies all day. Can we say "happy dance"?

Woohoo!!! Awesome!!!

Congratulations! I am jealous but for the work I do, I can't have my 1200 students and 150 teachers and staff with me at home.:biggrin2:

Denise

THat's WONDERFUL! Congratulations!

I think that sometimes it's so beneficial for everyone! Why wouldn't they approve it?!

missyscove wrote:
That's great, congratulations!

Remind me what it is that you do, again?
I am a Credit Review Officer for a commercial bank. It is an internal audit position. I have zero customer contact and everything is electronic, so no reason not to work from home. I might even start sleeping in until 5:00 instead of getting up at 4:00!

slavetoabunny wrote:
missyscove wrote:
That's great, congratulations!

Remind me what it is that you do, again?
I am a Credit Review Officer for a commercial bank. It is an internal audit position. I have zero customer contact and everything is electronic, so no reason not to work from home. I might even start sleeping in until 5:00 instead of getting up at 4:00!
Sleep till 5? What nonsense, stop trying to be so lazy :p

That's great news! Congrats! Steve does get bored from time to time but he loves working at home, and it's nice having him around too.

The bunnies are gonna love you being around all the time! :D

Do you have your own office-room at home?

mouse_chalk wrote:
That's great news! Congrats! Steve does get bored from time to time but he loves working at home, and it's nice having him around too.

The bunnies are gonna love you being around all the time! :D

Do you have your own office-room at home?
We have a dedicated office in house, but Pat dominates that space. I am going to get rid of some furniture we haven't sat on in 3 years in the Florida/bunny room and set up my space in there.

Latest posts

Back