Work & school are killing me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Well, I figured I should post something so people don't think that I'm dead. I'm not, don't worry! ;)

I have just been working 32+ hours a week at the nursing home and then I spend 11.5 hours at school! Eep! It's all been going well, though. I only have the two classes a week. The work schedule can kill me, but it's not so bad. Here's my schedule...

Sun: Work 6:30AM-2:30PM (every-other weekend)
Mon: Work 6:30AM-2:30PM
Tues: School 9:00AM-11:30AM & 2:30PM-5:00PM
Wed: Work 6:30AM-2:30PM
Thurs: 9:00AM-4:00PM
Fri: Work 6:30AM-2:30PM
Sat: Work 6:30AM-2:30PM (every-other weekend)

Yeah. It gets hectic! I have been doing good in class so far. Most of the assignments have been little piddly homework things. It's easy. I know that next semester will not be that easy, but I will try! :D

I just wanted to update people who were wondering where I was! Talk to you all soon!

I just thought you were being a snob...... :X

;)j/k..... I can't believe how busy you are! Do you even see my little Toby anymore?

I do. :) I see him every night. I make sure to go an sit in their pen and let them say hi to me and attack me for craisins. ;)

I have a three-hour break on Tuesdays between classes. Ugh. Being that I live five-minutes away from the college, I just go home. It's pretty easy... Too easy...

I am in class right now. They're talking about how to use Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. I guess I'm just "practicing" with Firefox right now. Woohoo, study on the forum!
:highfive:

I feel like I'm dying of pressure from school too. I have lost my appetite and am not sleeping due to it. I would say its due to stress, but I actually think its due to lack of time.

I have an interview for university on Thursday, but have to head up to Manchester tomorrow straight after school. I still haven't finished my portfolio and have so much to do. Hence I'm planning on staying up very very late tonight (possibly won't go to sleep, and will sleep in the car on the way up there) in orders to get it done.

After that I guess at least I won't have to worry about it. I have another interview 13th Feb so I can do a little more work for that but its not as urgent. Thank God 13th Feb evening I disappear off skiing for half term!

When I come back I still have 2 units of ICT to finish by May. I also have to have completely made my technology project and done the research work building up to it by the end of March, and to revise for my english exams.

And on top of all of this the want me to start running Sundays at work, which is good but just more stress on top of everything else, more to worry about and think about.

I feel like I want to explode. I am sitting on here now when I should be working... because every moment I'm on here is another moment I won't get to sleep tonight!

Also, my Mum keeps coming home and saying I'm sitting around all day doing nothing and the house is messy. I don't have the energy to argue!

I feel your pain. I worked full-time and went to graduate school at night. Graduate school was a two hour commuteeach way. There were nights that I would stumble in at 1 or 2 am. I ended up getting sick.

I still to this day have no idea how I managed not to run off the road.I won't do that insanity again.

Latest posts

Back