Woohoo !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
Ten hours of driving, many stops for gas & food, stop at the hotel for the night, get up early, arrive at the show & now I'm proud to announce....

MY NEW BUNNIES ARE FINALLY HERE ! WOOOO!
They are 10x nicer than the pics. I'm glad I took a chance.
My buck got his 2 first legs today & he's not a senior yet.
The breeder said he was kicking himself for selling him, my new buck beat his best buck, twice.

My new does are NICE.
I can't explain how happy I am with them.
We are at a hotel in Rochester, New York as we speak.
Pics when I get home !

Did anyone else on here go to the Frankfort show today?

Yeah, I was at the Frankfort show today too. I had to pick up 5 new buns from there but I didnt have anything to show this time around. I was excited about the raffle though as I won a new cage and a carry cage. It was a fun day!

Grrrr! Those raffles! Haha! I put 50 tickets in for a carry cage and didn't get it. Actually, I've never won anything at those raffles! Lol!! =D

Thanks! Yeah, I forgot I had my camera till the end (of course) and only ended up getting one pic which shows all the people there...bah! Well I am going to post pics of the new buns. I figured Id get them settled in first so Ill take pics later today.

Here is the pics of the new buns finally,lol. They are not posed, I just snapped some pics of them.

100_3779.jpg

100_3785.jpg

100_3790.jpg

This is my BEW ND line. Very excited about them. (cannot take credit for these pics. They are from their breeder)
Duos_a.jpg

BEW_Doe_Poppy_a.jpg

Latest posts

Back