Wood chews

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about walnut branches. Ibelieve apple branches are what is recommended. But, again,I'm not sure of that either.

I give my buns applewood sticks....Peppy gets thestore bought kind because Toronto has no trees lol and Maggie gets theones off the apple tree in the back yard.

I always assume most trees were okay for them...except maybe Maple trees because they have icky syrupy sap stuff in them :?

Better let an expert handle this one.

Neither of the two sources I look to forquestions like this indicate whether walnut is safe or not.Here is the online source I use. Scroll down to the area youare interested in.http://earthhome.tripod.com/rabsafe.html

MY other source is a book entitled, The New RabbitHandbook, which has a pretty comprehensive list of safe andnon-safe items. The fact it is mentioned in neither sourcewould preclude me from using it, unless someone were to provide somecontradictory information I could rely upon.

Buck

Latest posts

Back