Wont be around for a couple of days...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
I haven't been about a whole lot recently because of some recent events, but I thought I'd just quickly post that I'm going to Norfolk with Steve, and my dad, mum, brother tomorrow- my Grandad's funeral is on Friday, so we're driving up tomorrow, staying overnight, and then either driving back very late Friday night, or more likely we'll stay overnight in a hotel again and then drive back Saturday.

:hug: to everyone, and I will try to catch up more when I get back!

will be thinking of you, I'm sorry to hear about your grandad, I read the post about him falling ill but I didn't know he had passed. My condolences to you and your family :hug:

Big hugs Jen... I'll be thinking of you and yours...Hope it is a wonderful celebration of his life, with plenty of fond memories and good stories to share :hug:

I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Take care Jen! :hug1

Thanks everyone, for the support and kind words. I appreciate it so much:group:

We just got back a little while ago. It was 5 1/2 hours there yesterday, and just over 4 back tonight. So tired. The service was very pleasant- if that's the right thing to say, although very sad :( My nana is such a lovely, strong woman. Talking about getting a new helmet so she can cycle to the shops, etc on her own- at 80 years old! What an inspiration.

Me and my cousin were talking about how sad it is that he wont make it to our weddings- mine in 4 weeks, and hers in November. Apparently he was really looking forward to it...:cry2

*hugs* Your granddad will be there in spirit... Maybe you can play a song for him, in his memory? We plan on doing that at our "real" ceremony/wedding deal for my wife's sister who passed when she was younger, and my uncle who died this past April.

I abhor funerals. :( I get why we have them and I understand their importance, but for me it just makes it worse. All those people, some who didn't even really know the person who died. That's probably just me and my weirdness though.

*more hugs*

Latest posts

Back