Wondering

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get knocked over the head. :shock:

I believe that you have to live in the moderatorcave. The admin act as slaves to the people living in the cave toentice them to 'come out' of the 'living-in-the-cave' closet, andbecome active moderators.

Does that answer your question?:cool:

I think the moderator cave is unplottable, like in Harry Potter, so don't get any ideas about finding it and invading it.

That is the best answer EVER!

Flashy wrote:
I believe that you have to live in the moderator cave. The adminact as slaves to the people living in the cave to entice them to 'comeout' of the 'living-in-the-cave' closet, and become active moderators.

Does that answer your question?:cool:

I think the moderator cave is unplottable, like in Harry Potter, so don't get any ideas about finding it and invading it.

or the team discuss potentially good mods ontheir private boards and then approach people they think might besuitable, i.e. people who have proven themselves helpful, etc. maybe.

but I'm not sure which one it is. Is it that way or that they all live in a cave?

Flashy wrote:
Cunning, who dug the burrow? Did the admin do it with their hands?
That's what the bunnies are for, silly! We got some REALLYbig Flemish Giants and they did all the work. They seemed toenjoy it.

Hmmm... Flashy is on her way to be a candidatefor mod. Look at the number of posts she already hassince joining.
Watch out Haley! :bump

Rainbows! :D

Yep! That's how it happened to me! :D

JadeIcing wrote:
You get knocked over the head. :shock:

Hehe...I noticed that, too...she's well on her way to becomming another me!! :shock:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Hmmm... Flashy is onher way to be a candidate for mod. Look at the number ofposts she already has sincejoining.
Watch out Haley! :bump

Rainbows! :D

I knocked Pipp over the head with a giant bunnycecal and said if she didn't make me a mod, I was gonna do it again.She caved in pretty quick!

:boxing

Is it somehow related to post count on this forum then? I've never come across that before, if it is. How does it work?

(after all my stories I want to know now, lol)

Posts just reflect how much you'rehere. The more you're here, the more likely it is you'll getsmacked over the head by Pipp and forced into slave labor as a mod oradmin.:D

Latest posts

Back