Wondering what breed my rabbit is...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MATH

Reaction score
I got my rabbit from a horse farm so rabbit info isn't really high on their list. My rabbit isa little less or a little more than a year. His birthday is a bit of a guess on my part.

Twixie-1.jpg

This is my rabbit's father. The only thing I know is that he was bought from a pet store. Also, all offspring look like the father.

FFFPictures029-1.jpg

This is my rabbit's mother. Not a very good picture sorry. The mother is much smaller, her ear's arealsomuch smallerdroop to the side, rather than stick up like the father.

moresummer09018-2.jpg

My rabbit...

moresummer09030-1.jpg

close up of face

Any ideas on what breed the parent's are/what mix my rabbit is? I can take more pictures of my rabbit easily, if needed. thanks:)

IDK the breed but he is a BIG GORGEOUS bunny :biggrin2:I love his color. He almost looks like a flemish mix. Guess we'll see what the experts say. LOl.

awww thank you!He was handeled really well since he was a baby, so even though he is not neutered he has the best personality ever!He has never shown any agressive behavior. I had his 1/2 brother/uncle and the personality was the same.

Well I know he is definately not a purebred, both his parents are completely different. I wasn't sure if they themselvesmay be a certain breed. Apparently not, definately doesn't surprise me though as the father is definately from a pet store, probably the mom too. Definately, not from any kind of breeder. Doesn't really matter anyways, my rabbits are pets for my enjoyment.

Just out of curiosity though,I don't understand the term "broken".

"flemishes, for one,don't come in broken"...?

There actually are some people working on broken Flemish - they are just not an ARBA accepted variety.

Pam

I got my bunny from a farm too, so I know how mixed they are. he looks a little like he has rex in him, maybe? Neither of the parents look like it, but he does to me.

Latest posts

Back