Wish us luck!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
if yall recall, there was a little bunny dropped off at my house. well amazingly, his attitude has improved. its weird personally on how his cage aggression suddenly disappeared. i can now sit in his night pen with him. i even fell asleep in there and woke up with him on my lap passed out lol. he is now eating and drinking right, and has normal waste feed back (instead of weird colors and such). so now that that is all cleared up, we talked it over and decided that we can not keep him cause job issues are still going.

SOOOOO.....

i am now searching and screening my area for potential bunny slaves to take him in. now that aggression and everything is sorted out it should be easier to find him a permanent home and not have him bouncing all over the place. i know i'll be crying when he goes, but things are too tight right now and i'd rather see him to a better home. my Dante though, my mom said she could take him temporarily if need be, but she does not think she can take in the two of them (which sux). also, him and Dante aren't getting along at all, and i don't want any disputes when they are sharing a room together. AND i can't afford to get Max neutered. so i'm hoping to find a settle family that is looking to have only one bunny, since he doesn't seem to get along with other rabbits. also if possible i'd like to do follow ups on Max. if things get to be too bad for them and they can't keep him i'd like him back, which is one of the reasons i'm looking locally. i do not want him in a shelter at all.

so wish us luck!! i'll keep updated.

Max was adopted by someone that lives in my building lol, she's the same age as me and we've been hanging out and max seems to love it there. they have a cat but the cat is very uninterested in Max, so it's a good thing. she was just asking me about caging and stuff, i gave her the obvious that she should go for NIC grids. 1 they're cheaper then buying a large cage and she can make the cage how she likes and stuff like that. so here is my update, that max went to a good home but i still get to see him ^_^ as well, he's getting fixed in 2 weeks so he'll be calmer for sure lol

Latest posts

Back