Wish us luck on our journey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
The day has finally come:bunnydance:..we will be driving tonight from NYC to Fl. I am sooo excited.:dancingorig: I have everything ready for the buns to have a comfortable trip.

While down there, they will have the run of the powder room and the hallway so they will have plenty of space. :bunny18

I will be taking loads of pics and will let you know how things go.:yahoo:

*jackie

Thx guys. We are heading to Wellington which near West Palm Beach. I am just so super excited! I haven't seen my mom, little bro and step dad since November. They are excited to meet Thumper and Peaches too. :biggrin2:

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
Thx guys. We are heading to Wellington which near West Palm Beach. I am just so super excited! I haven't seen my mom, little bro and step dad since November. They are excited to meet Thumper and Peaches too. :biggrin2:
Wave to me as you pass exit 268 off I-95. You'll be within four miles of my house. Have fun!!

Oooh, have fun on your trip! You finally get to meet your little puppy Ash! Are the boys excited? I hope the buns do well! How long is the drive?

Back