Wish me luck.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmarlin

Reaction score
Last week I got a deal on craigslist for a lot of NIC panels. I got 100 of them for $40. They are even the old style with the smaller holes, all of them! I also found 2 more in a friends house and he let me have them, so I have 102 lol.

I am going to build Stew a run to add on to his cage since it is on the smaller side.

He will have access to it at pretty much all times, with the exception of cleaning time, or when he is out in the living room with us.

I have a few ideas in mind for it. It will be a basic rectangle, as large as I can make it with the space I have, should be a pretty big area. I definitley want to add some shelves and maybe a sleeping area, that will basicly be a closed in, floating cube. I will have the portions above the shelves roofed in, but the middle open area will be roofless.

I will of course have a hinged door for easy access. lol

I am pretty excited about making my first NIC structure, and will be sure to take, and post of course, lots of pictures!

P.S. Stew is doing great. turning into quiet the happy, chubby bunny.

Latest posts

Back