wish me luck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Well, if the weather holds and all goes well, Bub and I are going to have a "bonding weekend".

lol

That means one cranky baby bunny putting up with lots of attention! Hehas a harness and lead and it's working well so far. He is over 12 wks.old, 5-6 lbs., active, healthy, and weird like you wouldn't believe!;)

I may still chicken out and leave the boy home, but we'll see. I'm alittle paranoid when it comes to Bub. I really want to be able to dothis kind of stuff with him, and it's got to start somewhere....

I go back and forth trying to decide, but his stuff is all packed anyway.

Buck, tell me I'm not crazy....:?

Anyway, either way I'll be gone for a couple days. See you all later!

Rose

I wish you could come! :DI'm the kindof person that talks myself out of things because I'm an incurablepessimist....and paranoid....hehe

So I start thinking, "what if he gets off the leash somehow? what ifhe's too hot? what if he gets carsick?" and so on and on. But hey, it'sa beautiful weekend, I have water bottles already frozen, his leashworked fine when I tried it here, he'll be sleeping with me in the car,and it's only a short trip there.

So WHAT am I worried about? lol He's a strong healthy baby with lots of curiosity.

;)

Rose

Hi Rose,

Just be careful of dogs that people bring to the campgrounds with them. You may have some unexpected, unwanted visitors.

You might want to have some kitten flea powder with you and give him adab of Ivermectin or whatever you use so that in case he does come incontact with some bugs.

Have fun!

-Carolyn

Back