Wish me luck everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Tomorrow we're leaving for Vermont to get therest of my belongings and move them up to Canada. We've had to compilea list of every single item that I own - with a price value for everysingle little thing - for the customs agent when we cross the border.We have to have every box numbered and have it correspond with the list.

Now, I have a lot of stuff. Thankfully, we did this all before I evencame up here. But of course, we've picked through boxes taking stuffout. Most of the time, we marked it on the list.....but you know howthat goes.

Anyway, I'm a bit nervous about crossing the border. I've called twiceand talked to the actual border crossing that we always use, and have aname, just in case. Thankfully, I have always had very good experienceswith every Canadian official I've deal with through this Immigrationprocess.

On a good note, I get to see my friends and family, my mom's new dogand African Grey parrot she just got. Plus, baby shower number one! Oh,and I can go get some VT products I like, such as coffee and stuff likethat.

As we're also moving out of this place into a townhouse, I won't beonline for a bit. I think our cable gets hooked up there next Wednesdayor something like that. I'm sure you'll all be sobbing into yourpillows missing me. LOL

Aw, Stephanie. We WILL miss you!

This is such an exciting time for you! So many great changes.

Hope you have a safe and productive trip!

Laura

We will. And the menu for the baby shower issomething to look forward to. Lots of good stuff, topped off with a Benand Jerry's ice cream cake. MMMMMM That alone will get anyone throughanything. :p

ohhh a Ben and Jerry's ice cream cake... how I envy you! :p

PLease be safe during the moving your things across the border and ofcourse while moiving into the new abode! MOst of all have fun!!(especially with that cake lol)

have fun, and good luck at the border! My auntwas just allowed to come back to Canada, since she married an American,her papers took ages!

And congrats on the townhouse!

Nicole

Goodluck Stephanie!!! I hope it all goes well for you.

Take care and don't over do it and remember to have fun!!!

*****send best wishes here******

See you when you are back online :rainbow:

Hope you get a lot of good presents for yourbaby girl. No doubt, you'll be missed here. I knowyour family will have fun seeing those three furry little buddies ofyours.

God Speed,

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back