Wisconsinites! HAY?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquamoonbeam

Reaction score
So where do you get your hay from? Does Farm and Fleet have bales of hay? Or the dreaded TSC? My friend and I want to split a bale but are at a loss as to where we would buy it? Checking craigslist most people only sell Alfalfa. We are in the Milwaukee/West Allis area if anybody has any super top secret hay secrets feel free to share!:biggrin2:

Nope, no hay in Fleet Farm other than the same Kaytee stuff you can get everywhere else. I buy bales from a local farmer. If you're ever up this way, I can hook you up.

I checked the Wisconsin HRS site and they are still selling hay, although in Madison. If you contact them, you might find a member who goes from Milwaukee to Madison a lot and can bring you some. Here's the website:
http://www.wisconsinhrs.org/Hay.htm

TreasuredFriend, who runs Soulmate Rabbit Rescue, may also be able to hook you up with some bales. She sometimes buys from a farmer but it's a drive for her, so she doesn't always have farm hay. You can send her a pm through this site.

Latest posts

Back