Wisconsin State Fair Bunnies! (and poultry)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love all the bunnies at the fair. I force my husband to walk through the barn too. Great pictures!!!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Flemmies! (now with bonus Flemmie 'tocks!)
1006856.jpg

I don't remember this breed specifically, but it was under the Satins (a Satin, maybe?)...
1006857.jpg

Satins (I've never pet one of these before... Oh, my! So soft!)

Okay... seriously... did you have to include the butt pic?!!! Now I definitely need to get a Flemmie to see a butt like that all of the time!!!

This Satin is a Siamese Satin.... I saw one at the Sheboygan show and absolutely fell in love with her. There is a breeder in the Port Washington area, I believe. I have her card in case I get the itch to have a big bunner in the house (doe's get to be ten pounds). There are also Siamese colored mini-rexes and Jersey Woolies. Also on my list for a Siamese-Train.

Great pics!!! Thanks so much for sharing your adventures at the fair. If you happen to see any Cinnamon bunners, will you please take pics and get a business card for me?!!! I would really like to find a doe someday...:p

myheart

That Broken Black Polish looks JUST like my Savannah! haha. Almost the same facial markings, but no doubt the same facial expressions!

I remember my first year of 4-H there was lots of EL's, but the past two years it's just been my EL's. Sucks having no competition. :(

Emily

Latest posts

Back