Wire bottom??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadows_Girl

Reaction score
I was just wondering about my bunscage and his little feet. I recently opend up Shadows cage so he hasthe whole thing to himself, which is the 2 floors for him now. Myquestion is, is it ok for him to walk on the wire bottom on the secondfloor? Its a wire grid bottom and the squares are very close togeatherso they are small and his paws deff dont fit in em. It seems to be finebut I wanted to make sure bc I know a guinea pig cant walk on em andwant sure if it was the same for rabbits, being there paws are muchbigger then guinea pigs. I had newspaper over em with shavings on topof that but umm that didnt work, all the paper is out of his cage nowbc he was to noisey at nite and all the shavings are now on the firstfloor after falling thru the wires:mad:. If the wire isnt ok what is?Thnx for any replysi n advance:bunnydance:

i think it will be ok as long as the holes aresmall and he can get of the wire if he wants to..im guessing the firstfloor isnt wire:)

where do I get this peg board you speak of? LOLand does it last? I have a grass mat already and it didnt last long lolhe tore it apart, I dont mind that, its just I dont have the money tokeep replcing it.

i think you can get it at a hardware store..ithink lowe's might have it..i havent gotten any yet so im not sure, buti think trixierabbit and laura use it..you can PM them and see wherethey got theres:)

Thanx! Im gonna try just the wire bottom for nowand see how it goes, and when I can afford it I will look into thepegboard.:bunnydance:thanx again:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back