Winston and Vega

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are two of the most sweetest little bunnies...their pictures are just awesome,and what a great mum and dad they both have now....lucky lil bunnies :D

cheryl

Hi Haley, the babies are good.

Winston is a real charmer, he's just so darn cute.:p he actually lets you pet him now. He's still real difficult to pick up though. I will get some more pictures soon.

Vega is a doll she loves to,be petted especially behind her ears. She loves to be picked up too. She's so, cute she will walk on Chris's back when he lays on the floor. She however will PeePee when she's playing on her pillow. I use to think it was Winston but I found the real culprit when I caught her doing it. So lets just say we are going through a lot of Vinegar cleaning the carpet.:)

Susan:apollo:

Here's a couple of pictures of Winston & Vega. I need to make them another Blankie for them to rest on. Of course it's going to be Pink.

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

When I first saw Winston, I thought he was a guinea pig!!!

But they both look so happy and adorable. Have fun with them!!!

I love their new cage too. You did a good job!

Poor Daisy Mae though... haha!

Here's a picture of the "Love Birds" resting on their sofa. They are so darn cute.

DSC02456.jpg

PS

Winston almost gave Chris & I a Heart Attack a couple of days ago. He was in their cage laying right on his side withall feet sticking right out. I said to Chris "Is he breathing" and he said oh yeah leave him alone. I got closer but because he's black it was really hard to see if he was breathing. Chris then got worried too, he opened the cage door and he still didn't move. At that time Chris got real worried, he then called his name and touched him, he jumped up and looked at us as if to say "Leave me alone Mommie & Daddy, can't I get any sleep around here." Needless to say we were both very relieved.

Aww they look so beautiful on their couch. Its like a photo out of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (Bunny Edition) :biggrin2:

Thats so funny about Winston. He must be very relaxed with you guys. It makes me so happy bc I think about how skittish he was all the time. He must be settling in now :)

They are both so beautiful. I need to come bunnynap - er I meanvisit - them all again soon!

Ohand Montana, we all thought the same of Winston when we first saw him- he does look like a little guinea pig. We also think he looks like a Phantom of the Opera bunny :)

Oh, there's so many threads in this forum that I haven't even looked at yet, and this was one of them. Omigosh, those two are so precious!!! Vega has beautiful coloring, and Winston...wow, doesn't he just stand out? Love love love his markings! Oh, btw...I too thought from the first photo that he was a guinea pig, but I've found that with a lot of lionheads; certain ones have the look of a guinea pig to them. It's the shape of the head and the shorter ears, and the long tufts of fur, I think. Winston is just adorable. :)

I also really like their sofa! LOL I'd thought of getting one for Anna and Yofi, but my strong suspicion is that it would very quickly be turned into a litter box. Your two are so neat and tidy-looking...my guys are slobs (*whispering* esp. Yofi)!

Susan, I love your little ones!! *Sigh* :inlove:

moz-screenshot-28.jpg

Uh, are they attached to the side of each other??? ;)

They seem to always be right there next to the other one!

Oh My Goodness, my little Winston is so cute. For a treat at dinner time I gave Winston & Vega a strawberry. Vega took hers from the plate, I offered Winston his. He wouldn't take it from me. Instead he took Vega's right from her mouth. They then proceeded to keep taking it from each others mouth. At one time they were actually eating it at the same time.

They did the same thing last week with a long piece of hay. They were both eating it at the same time. It reminded me of the movie "The Lady & The Tramp" when they were eating the piece of spaghetti. Of course I didn't have my camera handy.

Oh the joy they give me watching the things they do.

Aww how come stuff like that always happens when the camera is no where to be found? That always happens to me!

Those two are just so adorable together:)

Latest posts

Back