Winston and Mabel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Today Mabel and Winston had a great sessiontogether -- no fur pulling or head humping at all! I decided to takesome photos, and here they are! :)

Winston guarding his lady:
DSCF0097.jpg

Sitting pretty:
DSCF0098.jpg

That's pineapple juice in the bowl, if you were wondering:
DSCF0100.jpg

Cuddles!
DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

Mabel using me as her own personal jungle gym:
DSCF0103.jpg

Why doesn't she like me?
DSCF0107.jpg

Hmm, we both know there's food in those bins...
DSCF0112.jpg

Winston again:
DSCF0114.jpg

Mabel primping:
DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

They both look so funny in this one! That's Winston sitting in Mabel's cage, by the way. ;)
DSCF0117.jpg

That's all for now! :D

Theyre too cute!! I'm glad theyre getting along. Give them kisses for me!

Lanna

They're such beautiful rabbits, I'm glad they're starting to get along. I hope their bonding keeps going well :).

Kate

Your photos came out so nice! I really enjoyed each one -- thank you for taking the time to post them.

Pam

What wonderful shots! Thanks for sharing them andcheers to the beginning of a long and happy partnershipbetween Winston and Mabel :)

Cher

Wow, those are some really beautiful buns.Winston looks so distinguished! I am happy that they are getting alongwell, it's so nice to see two bunnys interacting with each other!Thanks for posting these wonderful pics!

Fergi's mom

Thanks, everyone! Winston and Mabel really appreciate the compliments. ;) I can't wait until they're fully bonded! :D

I think Winston and Mabel want to take a littlebunny vacation in Indiana! They pm'd me to tell me when youweren't online. ;)

Uh oh, were Mabel and Winston playing hackersagain? I keep telling them that they should play with their bunny toys,but do they listen? No... ;)

bluebird -- Winston is a rex.

Winston looks like he's grown so much! :shock:

They're both precious. :)

-Carolyn

P.S. Great job on NightPoet's avatar, Christine!

Latest posts

Back