Willow's Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no obedience school. I ued "the perfect dog" dvd and collar. She is a ppl pleaser so she was very eager to do the right thing and learned quick.

That's really interesting. Clever dog! Ours flunked obedience schools, like, all of them. Tragic past, I think, touch of the crazy.

ah yea, my dog was abused and neglected and still has some habits I can't seem to break. She seems to not want to go to the bathroom outside 100% of the time. She was very good for 2 years then recently she started doing it again. I'm thinking about calling the vet or taking her in and see if there's anything medically wrong or if the vet would be able to suggest something.

Your rabbit is very beautiful and about the dog not going outside have you tried puppy training pads in the home then day by day move it out slowly. That worked with our dogs! Well best of luck!

Well she always goes in the bathroom if she doesn't go outside. The only place she does that... Trying to just keep the bathroom door closed but my roommate leaves it open.

YAY! Willow got his first nail trimming done with no quick clips! I was so afraid he'd kick and I'd clip his whole nail off. He did pretty good. Took a while cause he didn't want to give me those back legs but I finally got him to stay on his back long enough for me to get one leg... then let him up for a bit until he was ready to lay still again and got the other. I didn't cut them very short which means I'll have to do this again soon but at least I didn't clip too far down, as I said. Much easier when I was clipping ferrets. Give them a bit of oil on their tummy and they stay still for hours licking it off. If only I could do that with Willow. lol

Oh, also there is no way he's a dwarf... He's 3 months and already getting so big. Much bigger than an adult dwarf. I've seen 6 months his size. So glad I went and got that bigger cage from mom's. Took him for a walk today, just me and him. Molly was at the vet getting a thorough exam done so I took this time to get some one on one time with the bun bun. He enjoyed it. I didn't make it too terribly long cause of how cold it is. It's about -1C or about 31F right now... It was a few degrees warmer when we went out. Oh, I dunno if i said it before but I also got him his own extendable leash so he could binky and not be restricted by a short leash. I'll get some more pictures up here soon.

Latest posts

Back