Willow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilSpud

Reaction score
This is my baby, Willow. We got him from a small rescue and they said he is about 6-7 months old. Have had him for a little over 2 weeks now and decided it was about time to give him a blog of his own. :)

He is a super sweet, cuddly, little goofy character.
We're still working on getting him to trust me, but he's finally gotten to the point where he will now take parsley out of my hands. Yay!

This blog will soon be drowning in pictures of him.
:rabbithop

First picture is of his new digs. I was finally able to come up with a design for his cage that I liked and one that is easy to clean!
Last picture mommy forgot to turn the flash off, so it resulted in me getting the stink eye lol.

20140929_152141.jpg

20140929_150552.jpg

20140929_150941.jpg

Thank you! :) I built about 3 different cages until I could come up with a design that actually worked for me and him haha. You can't see it in the picture, but for his litter box I cut one of those IKEA bag dispensers in half and it works perfect for a hay rack. He loves it! It fits easily on the side of the litter box with those baby links.

Thank you both! He is a very spoiled bunny. He takes up a lot of space in our living room. Arguable more than the dogs do, lol. :happybunny:

Back