Will you take this survey for me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
So for my Junior Research project I'm doing the history of EMS (which i can't tell you what EMS stands for as it's a question...) and I need to survey 20 people. Basically my teacher didn't help us get the survey's set up, and now they're due tomorrow and no one has there's finished.

So, I need at least 20 people to do the following survey. I need to be able to graph the results by tonight at like 10, at the latest. So please, help me out here! Thanks!

IMPORTANT: Only do this survey if youlive/have lived in the U.S.because I don't know the type of medical services in other countries, and this is for a U.S. History class. ;)

Begin:

1. Do you know what E.M.S stands for?

a. Emergency Medical Supplies

b. Equine Medical Service

c. Early Medical Services

d. Emergency Medical Services...I think its this one

2. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance due to an injury/illness?

a. Yes...Not me but I was with my son when he had to

b. No

3. Would you ever be a Paramedic? Why or why not? (Doesn't need to be a full on paragraph explaining why or why not; I will just use the explaination in my findings ;))

a.Yes (if so, why?)

b. No (if so, why?) ...Not enough time

4. Is anyone in your family an EMT/Paramedic?

a. Yes

b. No...Nope

5. If you've ever been treated by paramedics, were you treated well?

a. Yes (short explaination)...WhenI rode in one, the guys were very nice and explained things very well to me

b. No (short explaiantion)

Thanks SOOO much you guys! :)

Emily

I'm a little late doing this....

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
1. Do you know what E.M.S stands for?

d. Emergency Medical Services

2. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance due to an injury/illness?

b. No

3. Would you ever be a Paramedic? Why or why not? (Doesn't need to be a full on paragraph explaining why or why not; I will just use the explaination in my findings ;))

b. No (if so, why?) It's not something I'm personally interested in. Plus, I don't know if I could handle it.

4. Is anyone in your family an EMT/Paramedic?

b. No

5. If you've ever been treated by paramedics, were you treated well?

b. No (short explaiantion) Never been treated.

Latest posts

Back