Will Someone Willng To Tattoo Our Show Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
We got three rabbits that needed to be tattoo. We are not going to be in rabbit shows right away. Also we have two of rex same colored needed to be tattoo, so we can tell them apart. We got a mini rex junior doe, two senior rex does that needed to be tattoo. We do not have the tattoo kit. Anyone in King County area any where near Des Moines? Or Seattle, Renton, Kent, Tukwilla, Sea Tac, Burien,White Center, Auburn, Federal Way, Des Moines, Normandy Park.Please let me know asap. Thanks. Washington State.

I know I am not the only breeder in Washington State. There got to be some one in my state that are willing to tattoo our four rabbits sorry I forgot one. We will try to get a tattoo kit later. In the mean time we need 4 rabbits tattoo please with sugar on top.:D

I recommend joining ARBA so you can receive the ARBA yearbook which has a listing of all the Wash. breeders who are ARBA members. There are many of them, so I'm sure you could find someone near you to help you out.

ARBA

Pam

Back