Will she be alright?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SynysterBunny

Reaction score
Sad day. ): I JUST ran out of pellets today and I don't get paid till Thursday. My worry is GI Statis, she has all you can eat hay, I have alfalfa cubes, and fresh veggies. But I worry because no pellets it can hurt her. I'm pretty sure she will be alright, but I just want to make sure. ): As long as she keeps eating stuff, she should be fine right? Just introduce the pellets slowly on Thursday?

I don't, all mine think I'm weird for having an indoor rabbit. Lol. BUT, I just remembered, I do have a neighbor in my apartment complex who has a bunny. I don't really....Know her just seen her letting her rabbit in a pen in the yard sometimes. But, would that be weird? "Hi, I don't really know you but I have a rabbit, you have a rabbit. Can I borrow Two cups of pellets D:"

SynysterBunny wrote:
I don't, all mine think I'm weird for having an indoor rabbit. Lol. BUT, I just remembered, I do have a neighbor in my apartment complex who has a bunny. I don't really....Know her just seen her letting her rabbit in a pen in the yard sometimes. But, would that be weird? "Hi, I don't really know you but I have a rabbit, you have a rabbit. Can I borrow Two cups of pellets D:"

I dint think that would be weird at all! If someone came to my door asking that I would give it to them in a minute! I would just say that you have a bunny and noticed that she did as well and you are really short on cash and you've run out of pellets and you were wondering if you could borrow 2cups of pellets so your bun will have some til u get paid! What's the worse she can say? No... And at least you tried!

If she does say no (which I can't imagine she would) just give extra hay veggies and oats and he should be fine! Our boy didn't eat pellets for over a week after his surgery and I was SO worried but he was ok :)

That wouldnt be weird at all!!!! If someone came and asked me and wasnt rude or nasty I would probably give them 4 or 5 cups instead of the 2 they needed! The way I see it is, if you own a bunny and are good to it, well we're friends already LOL

I wish I could send you some... i would be more than happy to!

If you dont feel right doing that or she says no, then I would just give extra veggies and always maintain a great stock of hay for her

Okay. I just don't want to go begging. Lol. I just don't want to take some of her buns food, 'cause I don't think they are...Well off either. But I'm more then happy to try, she's always nice to us when we say hi walking by. :)

She's a nice old lady. She kind of gave me the idea to get a rabbit in a apartment again. I had two awhile back, A french lop and a Californian. Awesome boy buns. (they were not fixed and they LOVED each other. They had seperate cages too, but play time was a blast which was weird. I read horrible stories. But these two would cuddle and sleep. And they had a female kitty friend who...liked them when she was in heat. D; )

But I will ask her when she is outside. Her bunny is cute. Its a small orange breed. Mutt thing. I was eventually going to ask her if I could borrow her outside rabbit puppy pen anyway... So. I can push it along. Thanks. :)

What sucks is, there is a pet store RIGHT down the road from me teasing me with all the nummy pellets. D:<

If she does say no. which I doubt she will. You could try to open a tab at the pet store. They might not do that but it's worth a try.

Opening line - I know most people ask if they can borrow a cup of sugar, but could you lend me a couple of cups of bunny pellets instead. If she is an older lady she will relate to neighbours borrowing sugar. As long as he is getting lots of hay, alalfa cubes - you can cut those up abit and veggies, he should be fine.

Haha. The sugar thing. Just waiting for her to come outside. She usually just hangs on her porch all day. And everyone just sits and talks with her for awhile. :)

But this is her today, 10 weeks old! Don't mind my face, but look how big she is!

Mesyn1.jpg

Latest posts

Back