Wiley

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephany

Reaction score
IMGP0053.jpg

This is my little trouble maker, Wiley. My BF andI adopted him from Small Animal Rescue BC (SARS BC). He is around fiveyears old and the sweetest little (hahah) guy ever. He pretty much hasthe run of the household, well him and out hamster, Samson. Thispicture was taken after I trimmed his nails .... he wasn't in a verygood mood.

img_0226.jpg

Even though this picture isn't the best quality, I love itbecause it really shows off how big his ears are. He can hearEVERYTHING, he runs to the kitchen when he hears the fridge beingopened or a bag cumpling. This is taken the day we picked him up fromSARS.

Here are some of Wiley's Stats:

Name: Wiley
Breed: Flemmish Giant & New Zealand cross. And I weight about 13 pounds.
Fave Food: Anything!!! I love all food expecially anything myMom has on her plate. I have just mastered the art of begging. Shecannot resist my charms MWA HA HA HA! I do have my favorite treatsthough, I love fresh bananas and some craisons. Even better when I geta salad with all of my veggies and fruit together! YUMMY!! :)
Pastimes: Rearranging my apartment, hiding Mom's slippers andthrowing things, especially if it makes a mess (like my hay box). Ialso love to cuddle and will sit for hours getting head rubs andcuddles on the couch. I enjoy chewing on my Mom and Dad's homework andhiding textbooks. It's fun to watch myhumans run all over theapartment!
Dis-likes:Getting my picture taken.

Stephany

Congrats on the Rescue! :great:And Wiley is Quite A handsome Young Buck.:wink

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

He is such a cutie! And he's verylucky to have a great home now. Looking forward to seeingmore pics of him! :)

Wow, what a beauty.

One day I want a Flemish Giant, but hubby says not right now as we have 4 Bundles of joy at the moment.

Susan:apollo:

Thanks, Yeah he is by big bundle of joy.

LOL as for bunny napping ... chances of getting him to move away fromhis dish are slim... unless you have treats in your hand!:run:He don't get out much!

He sounds like a perfect match for Wildfire,she's lazy little chubby butt.... Loves her food, and is somad that I have her on a diet.

Sometimes I think the only reason she likes my boyfriend so much is because he always gives her treats...

Doesn't she look like love at first sight for Wiley?...

--Dawn

He's Gorgeous!!!!!!.......oh my gosh Wiley is absolutely gorgeous!!

Just look at that good looking face!!

:inlove:

cheryl

Wiley looks like he'll definitely be the big boss in your house! He looks like he's oozing character.

LOL yep, that looks like a girl Wiley would go for!

She is so pretty, i love the color of her coat, she seems so soft.

Awwww maybe i will be the one bunny napping! :D

Latest posts

Back