Wildbaxteke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a few more pictures!

Baxter loves to flop and lounge, check out this butt

And sometimes you can catch all three snuggling

Sometimes Zeke gives him a little snuggle

Oh, and I discovered that Baxter has no treat grabbingmanners. If your not quick enough, he'll take your fingerwith the treat...

Finally, here is the three headed craisan monster

I just love these guys so much! They all have such uniquepersonalities, but they just mesh so well. Makes me go allgushy just looking at them.

--Dawn

your buns r beautifull, mine used to live in a nic cage, i loved it till it...colapsed... thank god they were ok..
i didnt do very good supporting all 4 levels...

it was 5 wide 2 deep and 4 tall, and i had closet rods, pine, as thesupports, up each corner and under each shelf, but it fell down goboom...

some day i will recreate it!

the Bun-galow!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

My baby Zeke is growing up... :tears2:He looks a lot bigger, I thought he'd only fill out.

I miss these guys so much! :heartbeat:

These pics are sooooo sweet!!

sas :kiss:and the gang of (just) five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Aww

Adorable

I love the new cage, and I'm pretty sure the buns do to. This one is pretty secure, and I don't think it'll fall down.

Zeke is getting bigger, but he hasn't grown that much since leavingyour house SAS. His mom was quite big, but lanky, so I won'tbe surprised if he gets a bit bigger and doesn't fill out much.

And Naturstee, the treat monster pic was especially for you. It was inspired by your two head pumpkin monster....

--Dawn

Awwww !!! I'm sorry...I can't type any longer...I've officially melted!!

:inlove:

So, here's a few more pictures.

Baxter with some dried plum hanging out of his mouth (kinda blurry)

Baxter being snuggled in a blanky

And salad time! They've got parsley, cilantro, two kinds of bok choy, some mixed greens, and a little bit of dill.

--Dawn

[align=left]Dawn, GO AWAY! :growl:[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]Then I can bunnysit my... er... your babies again! :colors:[/align]

[align=left]Just looking at these pics creates this little hole in my world.:tears2:[/align]

[align=left]I really really do miss them. Zeke can spray allhe wants, and Sherry can act out, honest, it's okay. Baxtercan wheeze, snort and snore. It would be music to myears. [/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]If I win a free trip somewhere, it's yours! Or just take a vacation![/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]sas :(and thewarren:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:[/align]

LOL!!! You'd better follow through... Start filling out applications!

You know you are always welcome to come and visit them any time you want, you just can't take them with you...

I don't think I could fall asleep at night with out Baxter'ssnoring. Mornings just wouldn't be mornings with out Zeke'sthorough face washes, and life just wouldn't be life with out Wildfirecuddles.

--Dawn

Aww...such sweeties...I love the ones of Baxter in a towel...so cute!!

:inlove:

About the wood frame is it like a table? I am thinking about that for the cage we have planned.

These three look like they were made for eachother:

I love how Baxter's head looks so much bigger than the other two. Doeshe weigh more or does he just look bigger cuz his fur is thicker?

I think he just has a big head, Haley! I thinkthat Dawn said he was around 6 pounds, which isn't big, just a littlebigger than my Wesley.

Seeing these three always warms my heart.

Baxter is just about all head andfur... He's super fluffy and his head is huge! Lisatold me weighs about 6 pounds, but I haven't ever had him weighed so hemight of changed since then.

JadeIcing:
The wooden frame is kind of like a table. It has therectangle frame with legs and it has an extra length of wood across themiddle (short way across). Because my cage bottoms are madeof ply wood, I didn't make a solid top.

If you would like, I can do up some drawings for you.

I really like this design. The top cage is a nice height forstanding and visiting and the bottom one has direct access to the playarea.

--Dawn

That would be awesome. We are trying to come upwith a few ideas. See what works. I found everything I need except theNIC. Going to go look for that now.

Edit: Well some point today.

How are the trio?

Latest posts

Back