Wife dies on husbands 1st anniversary death

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiesmommie

Reaction score
My boyfriend, child's father, lost his grandpa last September 4th, he called his grandma 2 days ago, to see how she was doing on his 1 year anniversary, and she passed away the following day! We are just shocked. I'm so sad for him, and his family. She was just the CUTEST, spunkiest lil old lady, I didn't get to know his granpa well, I met him when I was pregnant, but he never actually got to meet our daughter. Janíce, his grandma met her a few times, they live in Iowa and we live in Florida. She really liked me, and I really enjoyed her company. We are so shocked. To top it off, my boyfriend, almost 37, has been having heart issues but does have a doc appt ironically in the am tomorrow thank god! Anyone every hear of husband and wife, that have been together for 55+ years and this happening? :pray:

They say with older people that have been together that long, when one dies, the other isnt too far behind. They kind of will themselves to die because they dont know how to go on without the other person. It usually happens within the first 2 years. I am so sorry to hear this.

very, very common for the other to pass shortly after the first dies. They are so connected they just don't seem to want to go on without the other. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully your boyfriend gets good news

Latest posts

Back