Wierd bunny screaming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this one was on an different threadearlier this week. The bunny screams when it's ownersings/screams in a high pitch. The owner probably got toomany complaints. You could only see the rabbit's face so youcouldn't tell if he was actually hurting it or not.

Argh...I've come into this topic now for myfourth time, because I want to hear what it sounds like when a bunny isscreaming (just for my own knowledge), but everytime I did, my speakerswere acting funny, and I couldn't hear it! Argh...and now theuser has deleted the video...sheesh! :(

I'm sorry Maherwoman. The rabbit didn't seemscared at all. It looked like he was singing more than anythingelse. Really weird though.

Maherwoman, there is another thread wheresomeone posted a link to a rabbit screaming, i will try to find it foryou. if anyone else recalls it before me, please post it forher. thanks!

Edit - i found it, here's the thread with the link to the screaming bunny.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14967&forum_id=1

click on the link posted by a member named ec

Ooh...EEK!! I guess it's more a thingof the fact that it'll be quite obvious when I hear it!!Wow...poor baby!

I didn't keep it going too long because I didn't wanna scare the buns(who are in the same room as me), but I'm not worried about not knowingwhat the sound means when I hear it!

:(

Edit: Thanks for finding it!

Rosie, you'll definately know it when you hearit, but hopefully you never will. It means a hurt or dyingrabbit.

My other rabbit Bun Bun screamed once, I had him outside on a leash andhe got his foot caught and started flopping around, it was awful andyou could hear it a block away, I'm sure. It's not good atall to hear and very scary.

Every time I've played those screaming bunnyvideos on my computer, my dog comes running into the room and beginsbarking furiously! The cat just puts his ears back on his head andtries to ignore it, but my dog can't stand it...

Latest posts

Back