Wicker/Lattice ball toys - Where to find them?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watermelons

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Un-Snowy Wet West, British Columbia, Canada
So my guys seem to go ape over these little ball thingers.

There was a free one in my Rats cage and she wanted nothing to do with it, so when the bunnys came home I gave it to them. THEY LOVED IT.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10803177&lmdn=Price
The rats ball was slightly smaller then this one.

Now Ive been able to find small ones in bulk (standard cat ball size) more of a natural colour, 99 cents.
The ones on the petsmart site are 1.99 on sale here but are much larger (hockey ball?)
Could care less about the colour, just different colours of woodI guess.

Anyone know where I could find these cheaper? Id prefer a size inbetween the 2 but the buns dont care, they love them regardless. Im happy to order a whole bucket or whatever so long as it works out cheaper. I cross the border to WA fairly often so thats an option.I do enjoy purchasing toysmy critters like from thepet stores especially when I can get them in bulk, otherwise Its a baby toyfest at Value Village for theParrot.

Ideas?

Thanks!

I happened to find a bunch of them in the craft section at the dollar tree awhile back. I bought a bunch of them and there are like 4-6 in each bag. Depends on the size of the ball how many are in the bag. If I can find more I'm buying ALL of them. :)

I found some great prices at Michaels. It is a craft superstore...I'm not sure if you have them in Canada. They were in the floral section.

Bird.com

$0.99 per large ball... less for smaller

They sell them cheaper for birds usually at the bird toy stores, than they do for small animals. For birds they are "foot toys" or "toy parts" I guess that is why they are priced cheaper.

Can probably find a better price on them if you are looking for a bulk buy as well, that's just the first site I checked.

Yeah ive been down the parrot isle many times for my guys and the small balls are 99cents here... thats where im getting my small ones from, the birdie section. The ones from petsmart are from the cat section. And im sure if i hit the specialty store downtown, id be looking at like 2$ for the small ones

I find everything from Michaels is REALLY expensive.. well up here anyway.

Il have to check shipping costs on bird.com i guess, thanks!
----> How did you get that bird site to work? Everytime i click on something on the top menu or side menu bar, it just says "no results" even though i clicked from the home page.... I want to see their other toys without having to search the word "toy"
----> Actually nevermind, $30 for shipping plus additional charges per lb is a little much to order a few 99cent balls >.< Eep

Latest posts

Back