WICKED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberelizabeth

Reaction score
This weekend my mom, sister, and I are going up to Chicago for the weekend! My sister and I surprised my mom with a weekend get-away and planned everything for her. We are going to see the musical Wicked on Saturday and go shopping and do other fun things throughout the weekend.

I love Chicago during the Christmas season, I'm so excited!

But, I'm evenMORE EXCITED to see Wicked!!! I have been wanting to see this musical for a long time. I've had the soundtrack forever so I know all the songs, but now I actually get to see it performed!

Has anyone else seen it? I've heard that it is absolutely fantastic. ahhh yay!

i LOVE musicals and broadway. So far my favorite has been a tie between RENT and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

I saw Wicked last year in NYC...it was awesome. If you get a chance, you should check out the book. It goes into much more detail along with lots of deleted scenes. I read it before I saw the show, but I don't think it makes a difference which one you do first.

I saw Wicked a year or two ago here in LA. It was excellent! The music is great too. We recently did a Wicked medly in my choir.

I saw it & loved it, but what made it even better was I eventually got the CD, fell in love with the music & went back to see the play again. It made it so much better, being able to follow the play and knowing the songs too.

It is a BEAUTIFULLY decorated set. Elphaba's clothes in the last half are amazing!

Yes, I'm a Broadway buff. But my most favoriteplay was The Boy From Oz, wiith Hugh Jackman. It's not on Broadway but I saw it 5 times.

You'll have a great time!

AH! I'm so jealous! I ALMOST saw Wicked this summer. I was in London and we decided to take in a show. I was outvoted and we saw the Lion King instead. Not that I regret it. The Lion King was AWESOME! I was floored! I love opera and musicals, just theatre in general! ...unfortuntely we don't get a lot of that around here. :grumpy:

t.

i'm SO excited :eek:)!!

myloki, i'm lucky to live w/in driving distance to chicago otherwise i'd get nothing either!

however i was VERY lucky when i went to new york a few years ago i got to see the original broadway cast of RENT and Annie get your gun!

Latest posts

Back