Why those fuzzy meow's no like me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dem CATS they come see me every day. But when I go see dem they run away. Is dis my fault or dey just scared? I try to be nice to dem.

Dis one cat she come see me. I boop her and she runs away. Why she no boop me back. Then the oder day she tried to hit me. Dat not nice!

The meow here dosent likes us. She runs away when we tries to be frens. One time, Groucho went to say hi and she hitted him on the nose and runned away. Den, cupple weeks later, I tries to say hi and she hits me on the nose and runs away. She dosent wants to be frens. :(

~~Bugsy~~

The one fuzzy meow she now is playing with me more. But mommy's hooman mom she no trust kitty. So it supervised play. But the fuzzy meow she not mean. She no hurt me. We play tag. I tag the kitty and she runs. Lots of fun!

So, mama let the fuzzy meow come see us because she wuz making such noize at the bedroom door. Well, she jumpd over me and I got scared and tryed to nip her. She runned away. Den, she wuz walking around again and I wuz scared still. I pawed at mama's leg and she pikked me up and snuggled me. I gave her lotz of nice toof purrs for pertecting me.

My Meows doesn't love me either but she doesn't thump my head anymore so maybe one day she will love me. I tries to snuggle up against her and I show her my best binkies...but she just turns her head and walks away:( Sometimes when I have my back to her I pretends I don't know she's there and she sniffs my fur. I play it cool and act like I can't feels it. But I do! She must like me a little bit so I be patient. I really love her a lot. See in this picture how close we's are!!

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back