Why oh why oh why!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccalyn7

Reaction score
I worked 11 hours today, come home let Pepper out on my bed..
Her litter tray is also on my bed...

She pees on my bed...
Then pees on my clothes....
Poops everywhere

(She is very experienced with her litter tray)
Jumps off my bed and refuses to come when called, or her treats are shaked...

What the hell...
What is she doing

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Haha, that sounds like one cross bunny. The fact is that bunnies love to pee or poop on anything soft; beds, clothes, towels, blankets, etc. I don´t put them in their enclosure any more as they just pee on them as well as in their tray, they´re making sure you know that it belongs to them. They´re marking and it´s one of the few things I´ve never done with mine is let them on the bed as I´m sure they´d mark it.

How old is she and is she spayed ? Would love to see a pic of this naughty lady :nod

Shes gotten better now, like shes on my bed now...
and peeing in her litter box, i think she was pissed with me because i didn't spend the day with her.
so now i let her sleep it off if i work during the day,
because she gets so flipping grumpy. she has separation anxiety i reckon!
shes a year and a half old and has been spayed for about a month now

IMG_2535.jpg

My girl does that all the time... if i have a 10-12 (or worse) hour day at work i will come home and she will have peed on my bed or gotten into something she shouldn't have.. but i always know cause she doesn't come running up to me when i walk in the door...
I do think its kinda cute that she missed me.... until i have to clean up the mess... cheeky buns :)

It made me super grumpy at first as this is the first time she's done it and it's the first time I have worked a log shift and been away from her that long, so I had no clue how to act. And as strange as it is, I guessed she did miss me a little...

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back