Why must some people insist on turning their rabbits loose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend closing this topic because if this keeps up,somebody is going to say something hurtful and a full blown argument will arise(i've seen it happen way to many times on other forums)

I am sorry if it looked like I was arguing. I wasn't. I was discussing.

Proper response would have been, 'Sorry' or say nothing. This is more arguing.

Spot wrote:
I would recommend closing this topic because if this keeps up,somebody is going to say something hurtful and a full blown argument will arise(i've seen it happen way to many times on other forums)

The topic isn't off limits and people are so far civil, other than some of the info being a little too targeted, I think its fine. All threads have the potential of getting hurtful and argumentative (especially with a certain person posting in it :rollseyes). But we're honestly not very officious here, we try and nip things in the bud but not shut too much down.

The arguments popping up over the past few days are really not the norm. Most of our members are very respectful, they state their opinions and leave it at that.

sas

Latest posts

Back