Why is mommy laughing at me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
Mommy fed me a blackberry. It was yummy! I licked all the blackberry juice off of her fingers. And then...she started laughing! She said my face was purple from the juice!

Is that supposed to be funny? What do I do if she offers me one tomorrow? Do I take it and let her laugh? How long do I stay purple? Someone help! I don't like being laughed at!

Is a bunnies solemn duty to make em mommas laugh. Buts only when we means to, nots when we don't! Excepts when its for nummies. DEN it don't matter if mommas laugh or not, cause deys soooooo tasty. :nasty:

Muppet here. I getz laughed at to when I get my pumpkin on my face and I lick it with my tongue. But the pumpkins are nummy and make my tummys feel better so I deal with it.
Fraggles gets laughed at caused her dewlap jiggles when she hops and that my fwinds is truely funny!

yup, we can have actual punkin or canned stuff that is PLAIN (not for pies) as our occasional fruit treat. is nommy!

Aghem. I'm a very neat eater... Except when I shove my Timothy hay out the cage cuz the alfalfa is so much better!

I say de noms is worth it. But, mommies never give me punkin! It sounds nummy! :pleaseplease:

I want punkin! I smelled a pie mommy had and I wanted a bite, but mommy wouldn't let me have it. I love carrots. They're sooo good. Mommy laughs at me when I eat banana. I get it stuck in my fluffs. Thumper gets an orange face when he eats carrots. I dun like Albert because he noms all our treats too fast.

Dats not nice for u mummy to laugh cause you are purple. U coulds be purple for lifes. I is orange and yellow from dah punkin and turmeric. I got da arthritis and it make me feel better and is sooooooooo yummy but makes me orange and yellow. Looks bad! Likes I pepeed but I no do that on my elves. I got da big dewlap that get in da way for eating.

yummy, must get mummy to get me some of that.....I really like my hay but my mummy gets a bit annoyed sometimes cos she spends loads of time picking it out of my fur....I really just roll in it to annoy her...I´ll eat anything, I love my food...my buddies aren´t as bothered. I´m Ok cos if they don´t want it, I always finish everything off. I even pinch some of it when they´re not looking :laugh:

Mommy says I can haz blackberries because of you, Qtip. Here's me eating one tonight after my salad :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4k9Lfbo6Qk[/ame]

Thank you for this bunderful opportunity! iz delicious! :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back