Why Hello !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAM

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

My name is Tatianna, I'm from Manitoba Canada
I didn't want to make an introduction till it was official, but it is :)
I am 15, And I have a American Bulldog/Argentine Dogo, a Green Cheek Conure, and a horse, (there are more animals, but these are My animals,)

My friend has two rabbit's, and she wanted to give one out, because her two did not get along.
I promised her that if she had to get rid of one, I would be happy to have one.
The one she originally wanted me to have, she want's to keep, But she would like me to take her other rabbit, Roman.
I had to think about it for a week, and agreed after some thought and research.
So today, Roman will be coming to live with me :)
He is a un-neutered miniature Holland lop, and he is 1 year old.

I really do hope he will fit into my group of animals.
I do have alot lol, But the one's that i have listed are officially mine, and are not family pets.
But in total there are

3 dogs, 4 cats, 1 parrot, 1 cow, 14 horses ?

On the property.

Anyway's I really do hope to learn more about Rabbits and talk to everyone :)
I will share photos soon.

Here are photo's of Roman.
Just want to say, that I do plan on changing his name, to Remy because I have a mean and rude teacher named Mrs Roman, and everytime i say it it reminds me of her X.x

22238_445048120057_672385057_106800.jpg

22238_445030215057_672385057_106798.jpg

22238_445012085057_672385057_106797.jpg

Hi Tatianna and welcome..

Roman is just absolutely gorgeous...i love his colouring.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Remy is a very handsome bun, love the coloring on his face.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

He's Here ! :)

He's quite shaken up, but overall fine.
He came in a small cage, but in two week's time, my cousin is giving me her rabbit's old cage, so he will have a much bigger space :)

Photo's probably tomorrow :) I don't want to scare him more than he already is.

Welcome to the forum Tatianna, and welcome home Remy :)

He sure is a handsome bunny! looks a bit like he is wearing a black mask on half of his face hehe I believe the technical name for his colouring is harlequin, if you didn't already know.

Good idea to let him settle in a bit before getting photo happy. Very wise indeed. and it's great that he will get a bigger cage soon.

If you want you can start a blog where you can share pictures and funny stories with us. You were given the link above by wabbitdad.

Look forward to hearing about how Remy settles in :)

Thank's Crystal !
I definitely will create a blog, I wanted to last night, but it was getting to late for me to actually think straight lol !

Latest posts

Back