Why do kids love bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetFalcon

Reaction score
So anytime I go out in public with my bunnies, I always get tons of attention from everyone. One time, we went to Beverly Hills, tons of tourists were snapping photos from their iPhones.

But I usually take them to the park or my nearby outdoor shopping center or the beach. Adults will give some attention, but the kids are the ones who will act like you brought a unicorn. I think most kids don't know until they see a bunny in public on how amazingly cute they are.

But all the time, I get a group of kids who wanna see the bunnies. I let them handle the bunnies under my close supervision, and my bunnies are really good with kids. Some the kids will stay with me for an hour, like nothing else matters, and when their parents wanna go, the toddler types will start crying a **** storm. Or the older kids, who can hold a conversation, will negotiate with their parents "5-10 more minutes".

But now the only reason I talk to kids is because I have my bunnies with me. But it seems kids start trusting any adult who has a bunny. Some of them start trying really close to me like if I was their parent or uncle, which I guess is fine, not really my intention, but I'm just trying to prove a point that some kids really trust adults who have bunnies.

I think parents with kids should consider getting a bunny if they wanna bond better with their kids. Like if the parents love the bunny with the kids and are involved with caring for the bunnies with the kids, I think it will give them something in common. Just because I realized some kids will sit close to me like I was their parent / care taker / uncle they trust.

Last edited:
Back