whut do you dew whun yur hoomin triez to catch ya?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xKuchiki

Reaction score
whut do you dew whun yur hoomin triez to catch ya?

barahar, i just runz fastly away and thump my footz, i tink its fun wen momma chases me. Wen she gatches me doe, I look up at her and give her da "why dont chyu wuv me anmwymore?" look. maMa melts and den she gets all de mad an says "WHY CAN'T CHYU BE A GOOD BUN WONCE IN A HWILE" an den she brung me upstarz and put me infrunna da cage and says "inyohouseyougo' an she pats my bumz so i run up de ramp into mai houz. If I am gud mumz give me treat an i don know why so I still act bad ;D

lov

theodore

P.D

mamuz alwayz give treats to Clober becuz Clober jus sits der when mama callz her name and den mama skupz her up an gives her a yogie drop.

Clober is no fun D:<

me husbun, hartleybun, runs round da garden doing binkies. i iz getting in under her feets so that she iz scared she iz going to step on me. dis is helped by her wearing long skirts dat is easy to hide in.

luv roxy

i runs around an duz the binkies likekwazybikos i orlso fink its velly funny seeinthe hoominstwy to keep up but chloe gets skared an she fumps an fumps her likkl bak legs an luks weallywurrid (mommy sez chloe is strung high up or sumfing). Chutneyjust puts hur nose on the flor for nose rubs but Chutneys a growd up wabbit an i fink she duzent mind beinkatcht even tho she sez she duz.

Bo-Peep
xxx

I plobz down and waiz for mah mum to pik me upz. She givz me lotsa luvvin but Mizz Mimzy runs an' fwicks her feet cause she dont likz behin heldz

I wun away kwik! I r a widdle wabbit an mi fur iz soft so wen she try to gwab me I slips throgh her figners! I try to hides in da wirez behind da tv box too, but she dun likes dat, she tell no chew dem. I no chew dem, I jus no want be catched!

Wuv Fwed

First me playz hard to get then I sitz still so mommy can pick me upz!

-Dunkin

we'ze all goes for da same option RUN!!! sometimez mum has to run round in ittle circles afta uz! We are usually gud when she finally catches us, but sometimez when we'ze in a bad mood, we might struggle a ickle bit but usually we'ze gud.

I go right up to my hoominz cuz she sayz ima gud bunny! When she bendz down i jumpz on her lap and she givez me cuddlez!

Oreo on the other paw.. she goes mad and hoomin Nicole haz to chase her around. I get the extra grape now and then :p

-Jenni :)

Latest posts

Back