whos poop is whos?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caitlint770

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was just seeking advice on how to know what poop belongs to what rabbit. I'm trying to figure out which one of my rabbits is having the "pearl necklace" poops and it seems impossible to find out. Both of my bunnies are currently moulting (even with constant brushing, it has been non stop) and neither seem to have shown any visible signs of digestive discomfort (they're eating the same as usual too). I'm still pretty new to the bonded rabbits lifestyle, so I'm wondering if you guys have any tips on what to do when one of them seems to be having digestive difficulty. Thanks.

Hmm, that's a tough situation. Here's what I would do:

1. Feed them, give them some greens. Clean out the litterbox entirely, wait for one of your rabbits to go to the bathroom. Once they exit, take the litterbox out and check for the "pearl necklace" poops.

2. If the poop looks fine, then it must be your other rabbit, but I would check to make sure. Clean out the litterbox again, place it back, and wait for your other rabbit to go to the bathroom, and then see which one had the pearl necklace poops.

You could also try to give them each tummy massages. If their stomach feels hard, that is a sign of digestive discomfort. Here's a video if you would like to check it out ~

I'm not an expert, and I'm sure others will have great answers as well! :D Good luck!

Take care and best wishes ~
Remy The Rabbit

Latest posts

Back