Who's having litters between now and Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I've had pms from more than one person in the last few weeks saying that they miss our weekly (or monthly) "who's having litters?" thread...so here it is...

Anyone who has a litter due between now and Jan. 1st - feel free to check in here. Let us know what you have due and when....then update us when you have them - oh - and don't forget...

WE LOVE PICTURES!!!!

I may have an MR litter due December 18th. It was an accidental litter with my older doe (who's never been pregnant before; i started a thread about her asking if she should be bred;) and i'm hoping for the best for her, as she is 2 1/2 years old and she wasn't supposed to get pregnant but somehow did. :pray:

So yeah. I'm taking pics of her tomorrow and I'll take a pic to show off her preggo belly.

We are hoping for 3 Flemish litters in the next few days. (God willing!) They are due betwen the 12th and the 13th. :pray:

I had one litter of 3 born this morning and I haveone doe due the 15th

and then 2 does due Christmas eve. I always like having Christmas babies.

Roger

i have 5 does due 21st December. but ones a first timer so not expecting much off her and Lucy can be funny and Evie only seems to ever have 1 she has built a lovely nest though :)

We had a litter of 6 Flemish born this morning... one did not make it. But "Lucky Me" (the mom) is doing fine, as are the 5 babies. I'm so happy to finally have a new Flemish litter!

There are 3 blacks and 2 blues. The buck (Perseus) is black and carries a very strong black gene behind him. The doe (Lucky Me) is blue. Her milk is in and the babies are nursing.

(The blues and blacks can be crossed because blue is considered a dilute black and the black gene keeps the blue color darker and richer looking.)

I'm just so happy right now.

litter1.jpg

The litter of 5, (2 blues, 3 blacks), about 14 hours old

blue1day2.jpg

One of the Blue Babies

blue1day1.jpg

The other Blue baby

black1day1.jpg

One of the Black Babies....

Yeah well, they stay like "that" for about a day or two, then they start to change. LOL!

JAK????? Everything OK?:shock: Did Paris have her kits?

OMG! YAY!!!!

wow congrats Blue giants how cute are they will be needing more pics!!

Jak thst excellent you must be really chuffed any pics??

I'm expecting a litter of Standard Rex on Christmas eve. From Missy and Boss. Fingers crossed this litter is successful, she was awful with her last litter and all but one died within a day or two. She's built a nice nest! :)

Latest posts

Back