Whooze ur ifol?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
Dis is Magic here, ans I waz wondhurin whoz bunnies out dere have an ifol (idol) they maight look up 2? It tan be a bunney, or a hooman, but nosing fake, like stufed annymuls or anysing lyke dat! Ans, u must put a reezun y they's ur ifol!

My fayveorit ifol, well the 1 i look up 2, is Forrest Dump (Gump) betuz, even when he touldn't run, he steel did! :)

So, whoz ar ur ifols?!

:heartsMagic

uhm dis is sippi and I just wanta say that i look up to Yofi! i fink we would make a grt team! oh and i also look up to Lighting mcqeen. he is awesome and i hope someday to be in the bunny 500 competing for the bunston CUp! hehe

mississippi

I wook up to mii bwig bwig fwend Nibbles he very bwig nd stwong - he scarey me a licckle bit becuz he might sit on mi nd den I wud be a squished bunneh nd im to cwute to be squishded ;)

Wots of Wuv and Dippy kisses
Dippy
xxx

Tell you who da dont look up too is that dumb bird who lives in da other room. My idol is Bugs Bunny. He is a moovie star and hansom.

dis is buttercup here, and my ifol is my uncle magic. he is bluesky's bunny. betuz he jumps rabbit jumps extra good. and some bunner day, i wanna growed up and be like him. i wuf you uncle magic.

:heartsbuttercup

this is Liffy. i have a silly name----or so my momma's friends say. i read this and try to think of my idol. well it's not those noisy birds that sing all day. momma likes their singing but i don't! daddy won't let me sleep in the big bed so not him either. but i have a new friend.....his name is Mr. moth....he flew in our houe last night. i like him. momma wanted to squish him but she didn't....she know's he's my new friend. so i think mr. moth is my idol. but when he's not here i love my aunt kristin...she rubs my belly!

Back