Whoopsie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet23

Reaction score
Well I think I may have accidentally tattooed myself - Im in school to become an Animal Health techaka aVeterinary tech, and when I was in the clinic at school on Thursday we had a spay booked for our first surgery. I did the ear tattoo, the tattoo needle slipped a bit, and got my pinkie finger. I now am the proud owner of a little line of dots on my pinkie finger, great, the first tattoo I always wanted :p

Violet23 wrote:
Well I think I may have accidentally tattooed myself - Im in school to become an Animal Health techaka aVeterinary tech, and when I was in the clinic at school on Thursday we had a spay booked for our first surgery. I did the ear tattoo, the tattoo needle slipped a bit, and got my pinkie finger. I now am the proud owner of a little line of dots on my pinkie finger, great, the first tattoo I always wanted :p
hhahaahahah thats so funny!

I would love to see the judge's face at that entry! Where is the rabbit? Oh, no rabbit, I entered myself! I have the tatoo! LOL
:blueribbon:

Nancy McClelland wrote:
But would that be the pet only category since you're not a recognized breed.
Well, there is a pet show coming up in the area, so we will have to see what the judges say. Maybe the costume class, dressed as a person?

Latest posts

Back