Whoever You Are...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
Well as some of you know, I am having some financial trouble. Well yesterday I got a surprise visit from Rosie (maherwoman). Someone on Rabbits Online anonymously gave Rosie some money to get me a care package. We now have 50lbs of pellets, 50lbs of oats and some play toys for Lilith and Chubbs (Lumi is being fostered by Rosie). Rosie and her husband wont tell me who this is so I want to publicly thank whoever you are and please know I am eternally grateful.

Lol didn't think I would start crying typing this out.

(These are pictures Rosie took. I'm gonna share them here)

100_2770.jpg

100_2755.jpg

100_2736.jpg

100_2751.jpg

100_2735.jpg

People can still do wonderful things!

Whoever helped...it was a most kind thing to do...

I think it is great when we can help our "neighbors" out!

Oh wow....it is so wonderful to see pictures of Chubbs and Lillith. I just love looking at pictures of Flemish Giants....it looks like they're at those gangly teeanage time - I can hardly wait till they fill out a bit more and look like adults.

They are just adorable....

Thanks for sharing the pictures. That's a neat thing - not only what happened - but getting to see them again.

Peg

Aren't they just adorable, guys?? I just love those two...

It was so nice to see them...and they were playing and leaping around like bunnies in a grass meadow. It was so adorable.

I think they remembered their "Auntie" Rosie, too...they kept coming around for some love, and seemed really excited to see me! They'd get love and then bound away for some more fun, hehe!!

Rina...you're so wonderful...and deserve all the love you can get!! :hug:

Although we weren't able to spend a very long time there (Hubby was passing out...yesterday was a HOT day for us here in SoCal), we really enjoyed seeing everyone (bun, kitties, and humans!). :)

As to who it was.... that's obvious! The Easter Bunny did it!

Somebunny deserves a big bunny nose pat and so do you. My best to you and the bunnies. Of course Rosie is my idol.

seniorcats wrote:
As to who it was.... that's obvious! The Easter Bunny did it!

Somebunny deserves a big bunny nose pat and so do you. My best to you and the bunnies. Of course Rosie is my idol.

YEP!! It was the Easter Bunny...that's who! :biggrin2:

And Ann...you are too sweet...I think you're wonderful...:)

Latest posts

Back