Who watches American Idol?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
Another season starts tonight!!
w00t.gif

and I am even more into this season b/c i know one of the girlscompeting!! actually she's a friend of a friend...I saw her perform atmy bf'scousin's choir show andshe's incredible. She has performed on broadway's "the lionking" as nala so you know she has a great set of pipes!!

Her name is Lisa (can't remember her last name) and she's 17(?). I already know thats she's made it on the show buttonight you'll see her at the first try-out (I saw her on a commericalfor it yesterday and freaked out!)

I am totally gonna have to watch and see how far she gets... VOTE FOR LISA!!

I was watching T.V. today, and a commercial forAmerican Idol came on. They were taling about a girl from Californianamed Lisa Tucker, who they think is the person to watch. Bunnyslave, Ithink that is the girl you were talking about. She is a really goodsinger!

~Josh

Boricua_bunny wrote:
I was watching T.V. today, and a commercial for AmericanIdol came on. They were taling about a girl from California named LisaTucker, who they think is the person to watch. Bunnyslave, I think thatis the girl you were talking about. She is a really good singer!

~Josh
YEAH!! thats her!! she's great and I know she made it on the show but we'll see how far she goes!

VOTE FOR LISA TUCKER! :colors:

Latest posts

Back