Who watched CSI last night?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Last night the three of us actually sat down to watch a show together (CSI) - normally we have very different tastes in shows. Before the show started, I asked who thought Sara was going to die and Art & Robin both thought she would because they'd seen the promos with her head under water.

I don't know though - I didn't think they'd kill her off that way....but by the last few minutes of the show I was convinced that they MIGHT be killing her off anyway....

I was glad the way it ended....anyone else?

Peg

Unfortunately I missed the season premiere because I've been watching The War by Ken Burns on PBS. I'm trying to remember, was Sara captured by the minature killer?

I just finished watching it! Freaking awesome...I was pretty sure they wouldn't kill her (they being the writers) but I will admit they gave me a run for my money :biggrin2:can't wait for the next episode!

Yes - she was captured by the minature killer and trapped under a car in the desert. There were flash floods in the area from a major storm system moving through.

Peg

cmh9023 wrote:
Unfortunately I missed the season premiere because I've been watching The War by Ken Burns on PBS. I'm trying to remember, was Sara captured by the minature killer?

All i can say is I'm glad that they didn't leave me hanging this time. I hope they're done with the mini killer now. It was a good story plot but it usually just left my blood pumping b/c the episode wasn't finished/case closed.I was on the edge of me seat the entire show. Well written.

i watched it! i didnt think they were gonna let her die because the good guys always win, or in this case survive.

Latest posts

Back