Who stole my rabbit??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, now I know that there are certain people inthis forum who have all sorts of ideas on stealing other peoplesbunnies. So I want to know who stole my sweet, innocent little Perryand replaced him with a monster. This past week my angelic little boyhas:

1) Ignored the sandpit and dug the flowers out of my pots instead

2)Shredded my unread newspaper all over the floor (OK, I shouldn't have left it there)

3) Climbed up the cage (two and a half feet) and sat on the radiator (fortunately not on)

4) The best (worse) bit - managed to get pasteverythingblocking the TV,video, computer and phone wires (still trying to workout how). They are kept in a unit under the TV and he would NOT comeout. I eventually had to chip the wood away and drag him out. Luckily,nothing was chewed, but he got so mad he spent 10 minutes thumping atme.

Then the little so andso goes into the garden and looks asthough butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. So PLEASE, PLEASE can I havemy quiet little Angel Perry back, and take this demon away!

sweetperry

Just when you think you really understand the little stinkers,something like what happened to you indicates otherwise, eh?You can't turn your back on them 'cause that's when they'll get you!

Buck

Right off, if your rabbits were stolen, I would've named MyBunnyBoys to be the first one to investigate.

Ahh, I'm all too familiar with one of 'those' days. Actually, onceTucker turned into Mr. Hyde and stayed that way for two weeks. :shock:

That was scary!

Hang on. There's calm waters once this wave passes by.

-Carolyn

:shock: Carolyn I'm shocked! You're blaming me?! Sweet, innocent me!

*points to dreamgal*

I blame her. ;)

I know how those days are, my sweet baby Spice has days where his sweetnature seems like something out of a dream and he's worse behaved thanMocha on a bad day.

Wuups! Busted! :shock:

Truth be told, MyBunnyBoys, I suspect the three of you in cahoots: You,Dreamgal, and BunnyMommy. Raspberry Swirl is someone to be watched too.

-Carolyn

Jan, I don'tbelieve a bit ofit!

You want us to believe that sweet babywould do anything more than love on his Momma?

And even if he did get a bit naughty, itwas just the explorer coming out inhim!

*laughs*

Oh Brrrother!

Can't a human catch a break from you, RaspberrySwirl?

-Carolyn

Dreamgal and Mybunnyboys (and BunnyMommy)- HA! I knew it. You are bandits if ever I saw them.Dreamgal, you must have one HUGE closet ;)

Buck - I think they deliberately lull you into a false sense of security, then WHAM!

Raspberry- He has tested his love to the limit this week. I'll give him 'explorer' :X

Carolyn- Tucker was like that for TWO WEEKS??? Perhaps I'd better put Perry in my closet, until MBB and Dreamgal return him

Robert-Not a little rat - a great big one

Jan

Latest posts

Back