who loves bunnies??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliebun08

Reaction score
:heartbeat::angelandbunny::headflick:Our bunnies are like angels from a wprld somewhere in the sky

we love our bunnies...its time to tell them how much

after you read this, go and hug your bunny and give them lots of treats, show them the love...

tel me about your bunny.

Mine is called Millie, she is a cashmere lop and she is 1 1/2 she is tortous shell and white and i love her soo much!!!]With Love, Cherie and Millie x x :yahoo:

I can't hug my bunnies right now since I am in a different town. But tomorrow I will. I have a lot of bunnies but I will tell about two.

Autumn Rose, and Willow Pansie-Mae. Autumn is my heart bunny and is a mix with Harlequin and possibly Netherland D. She is very pretty. Willow is my baby, such a mama's girl, and so cute!! She is purebred Netherland Dwarf.

Ijuts gave mine a hug and i just put them in their hutch dnt wanna disturb them but i definitely will b4 i go to bed tonite

I have 2 3 months old black mini lops

Toula and Lou

Toula is naughty and demanding lol

Lou is my baby girl hu is shy and wriggly !

thats to make it shorter lol i can write a book about them lol!

well thats all

[align=center]ME ME ME ME I LOVE BUNNIES ME ME ME ME [/align]
[align=left]I HAD three bunnies! I am still going to tell you about Nibbles because he is still my bunny![/align]
[align=left]Nibbles[/align]
[align=left]Nibbles is such an adorable guy! He is so friendly - we call him a gentle giant. He had ginger round his neck and brown the rest of his body. He was really big and cute! And I love him very very much! He used to chew my shoes and nudge my legs to move me out the way!![/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Fluffball[/align]
[align=left]Fluffball is well, Fluffy!! LOL, She is always so warm and is a good hot water bottle! She is still abit scared but she loves being cuddled and posing in photos! [/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Dippy[/align]
[align=left]Dippy is my baby boy, a little furry bundle of fluf! He has lighter fur under his paws and loves licking me! He is really affectionate (sp?) and has the most adorable little eyes![/align]
iloveyounibbles:hearts:brownbunny:rip:

I'm sorry you lost one of your bunnys, i can't imagin what it feels like because Millie is my first rabbit. going on holiday away from her for a week is bad enough for me but i can't help imagining what loosing a bunny forever is like for you. R.I.P bunnny:bigtears::rip:

Love Cherie and Millie x x x

Latest posts

Back