Who keeps your bunnies company?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEM

Reaction score
Seems like many people here have quite the zoo athome. I thought it would be interesting to see the array of animalsthat keep our bunnies company.

I have a dog at home, but home is 1200 miles away from my college home,so the bunnies and little Rascal (a cairn terrier) have never met faceto face. Throughout my life I have also kept cats, geckos, parakeets,and a ferret.

how does your Dachshund do withthe bunny?? i used to have one when i lived with my parents(she's dad's now ;) ) but she of course, huntedrabbits.. just wondering if that particulat breed's huntinginstincts are just too strong to be around bunnies?

Spiced77 wrote:
how does your Dachshund do with thebunny?? i used to have one when i lived with my parents(she's dad's now ;) ) but she of course, huntedrabbits.. just wondering if that particulat breed's huntinginstincts are just too strong to be around bunnies?
Noah is what we politely term our problem child. He becamesuddenly aggressive towards not just Apollo ut also attacked our son.He is now an outside dog. If he comes in to visit hubby(his dog) Apollocan't be out. I don't recommend ever trying to mix the two.

Tina

I have two dogs, fish, and of course the girls. I had more of a variety but they either passed or were given to friends.

My golden retriever, Cookieloves to watch the girls in theircage but is no longer allowed to go near them because she scares them.She has always liked small creatures but I can't trust her with them.She's a hunting dog. :shock:

Biscuit on the other hand is a pug mix and doesn't mind them. He just tolerates them and ignores them.

The fish and girls have not met face to face yet. ;)

I've got 4 cats (all rescued), and a hamster (also rescued)

I have 1 Flemish, 1 Dutch, 1 Mixed Bunny,3 Holland Lops, 5 Baby Holland lops (one of which we are keeping), 1Lilac crowned amazon, 3 Cockatiels, 4 parakeets, 2 beta fish, 2 Guineapigs, 1 Ringneck Dove, and a brother.....

The neighbors call us the free zoo :D

~Amy+Nimue+Babies~

lets see if i forget someone lol

i have 2 cats ( 1 preggers ) too manyrabbits to list ( still have 29 babiesin different stages of weaning)

a Dusty headed Conjure,

a parrolette

a canary

2 red tail boas

1 ball python

2 corn snakes

1 pink rat snake

numerous mice

6 rats

1 gerbil

1 hamster .

oh ya a husband and a 7 yr old little girl .

hmmm i still havent found the partridge in the pear tree yet tho.

Wow Gypsy! That's a regular Zoo! :) (sounds like my kind of place)

We have two cats and three rabbits, plus a fishtank. One of our catscan't be bothered with the rabbits, our Siamese likes to hang out withthem though.

gypsy wrote:
lets see if i forget someone lol

i have 2 cats ( 1 preggers ) too many rabbits to list ( still have 29 babies in different stages of weaning ):D

a Dusty headed Conjure, :D

a parrolette :D

a canary :D

2 red tail boas :shock:

1 ball python :shock:

2 corn snakes :shock:

1 pink rat snake :shock:

numerous mice :D

6 rats :D

1 gerbil :D

1 hamster .:D

oh ya a husband and a 7 yr old little girl .:D

hmmm i still havent found the partridge in the pear tree yet tho.

snakes....*Shudders*

Sounds like many of you have the big zoos Iwanted and could never have when I was a kid! I can't wait to expand myfamily, but it's just not a practical time in my life.

WELL! LMBO!:D

We've gota dog, named Daytona, who is totally awesome with the monkeys(Buster&Tucker)

We've got a fish named Nibbler, because if we put a ehole jar of food in the tank he'd eat it NO PROBLEM! LMBO!:)

We've got a chameleon, named Katannah, who is one of the biggest sucks you'll EVER meet!

and last, but DEFINATLY not least...

THE MONKEYS! Buster and Tucker!

We also have a ferrel cat, and a handi cap squirell, who we've namedGandelf(cat) and Skippy(squirell) but they don't come in the house.Gandelf we bought a small dog house for, and Skippy lives in a whole inour tree on the front lawn...

I'd LOVE more, but hubby (oh yeah, I got one of those too!) LMBO!:psays NO!

Monkeys!:p

Latest posts

Back