Who is going to May shows - post them here...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Date & location...and if it is a double/triple or whatever...

Umn. My list:

May 1st-2nd: Spring Youth Fair, in Chehalis, Washignton
One youth show, 4H, but sanctioned.

May 1st: Great Northwest Rabbit and Cavy Show, in Monroe, Washington
Double open, one youth.

May 8th: Little Whiskers 4H Rabbit Club, in Moses Lake, Washignton
Double all breed youth show. Quadruple Netherland Dwarf Specialties, and double Thrianta Specialties.

May 15th: Crazy 8 Show in Canby, Oregon.
Double all breed open, one Netherland Dwarf Specialty. (Plus some other stuff?)

And I think that's it for May...

D= I wish I could make it to the Enumclaw one, Emily, but my friend needed another seat taken in the car for gas money. XD

(Well, and all the good sable point breeders are in OR, so... I'm thinking I'll be picking up another doe or two. At the same time, no chance at winning, but... XD)

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
D= I wish I could make it to the Enumclaw one, Emily, but my friend needed another seat taken in the car for gas money. XD

(Well, and all the good sable point breeders are in OR, so... I'm thinking I'll be picking up another doe or two. At the same time, no chance at winning, but... XD)

That's okay. If I had my own car by then (well, I probably will have my license by then haha) I would rather go down to Oregon as well, lol.

Emily

Daenerys wrote:
I'd love to go to a bunny show if they have one here in Raleigh sometime, or possibly if there is one in Charlotte, too...
There are quite a few Taylorsville shows every year. Not sure if that's close.

Finger Lakes - May 8th in Palymra, NY is planned for me and the Checkered Giants and a few Holland Lops, provided all is OK with Dad...:pray:

Denise

I'm judging at Lionhead nationals in Columbus, Ohio next week, judging in Canton, Ohio May 16 and judging in Maryland May 22. Also doing a 4-H lake county Ohio fun show May 8.

pamnock wrote:
I'm judging at Lionhead nationals in Columbus, Ohio next week,
When I read you were one of the judges - I was so excited I almost wanted to find a way to get there just to see you judge lionheads!

I'm dying to hear who wins.

I'm only going to one show in May:

May 23, Spencer, Massachusetts - Open Show and Flemish Giant Specialty

And yes! Everyone is welcome at a Rabbit Show. Lots to see, all kinds of rabbits! Respect the Judges (don't go behind the Judging tables) and make sure kids don't put their fingers into carriers.

I had fun judging at Lionhead nationals today!

Matthew came home with 2 Mini Satins from Judge Todd Naragon.

Latest posts

Back