Who is going to ARBA in Fort Worth?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Hi! I know I will be at the ARBA show as I'm running the lionhead booth (oh what have I gotten myself into?).

For those who don't know - ARBA is at Fort Worth this year - October29-November 2nd (I hope I have that right). You can find more information at:

http://www.scootyourboots.com/

But I'm hoping I'll get to meet folks from the board - so I'm asking now who is going..

Peg

I'd LOVE to go... but it's just out of our budget for this year. :(

*Hopefully* I can save enough for next year, but Michigan is a bit of adistance... so hopefully I can make it to the 2008 Convention instead(once the location is picked).

~Sunshine

The location is already picked I believe but I couldn't tell you what it is.

Im going and didn't see this post so I made a new one. And I can't wait to meet you. Im definetly heading over to the lionhead booth!

bunnylover78642 wrote:

The clubs will make their bids for the 2008 ARBA Convention at the 2006 ARBA Convention. :D

I'm not sure who plans on making a bid at this point though. ;)

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
bunnylover78642 wrote:

The clubs will make their bids for the 2008 ARBA Convention at the 2006 ARBA Convention. :D

I'm not sure who plans on making a bid at this point though. ;)

I know that California is going to put ina 2008 bid... we were going to bid 2007, but figured to wait another year to be able to get a good bid in. So we'll see! I forget who else was bidding.

*Please, oh Please, oh Please!!!!*

Latest posts

Back