Who is bunnylover78642?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spitfire wrote:
Hi. Who is bunnylover78642?
I got an invite or a welcome or something. This is Jane from Lionheads Lair.
Welcome Jane!

BunnyLover78642 is one of our friendliest members on this board....I say this because she was the first one who welcomed me to the board about a year ago - AND - she welcomed me again as El Rey Lionheads earlier this week - even though I haven't posted under that name in a little bit.

She's an awesome gal and she just got a pony for Valentine's Day if I remember right...

Peg

aka TinysMom

P.S. So good to see you here Jane...I LOVE it here!

Aooooowwaaahhh....I got it!
Hay Peg, how are ya? Good to hear from you. I was beginning to think you had forgotten me;)
Spitfire

spitfire wrote:
Aooooowwaaahhh....I got it!
Hay Peg, how are ya? Good to hear from you. I was beginning to think you had forgotten me;)
Spitfire
I emailed you less than 3 hours ago about Anissa's babies.....did you not get it? Anyway - Anissa shocked us with five babies....when I checked her last night I figured she probably only had one or two as she was so small....

Let's hope my homegrown "Best of Breed" has had more "best of breed"s....

Peg

I think it is awesome and if you have the time and energy you go girl. It gave me the incentive to introduce myself and it made my day!!baci

bunnylover78642 wrote:
Sorry, I have welcomed almost everybody that joined in 2006. I didn't think that would be a problem but if it is I can stop.
I think its AWESOME that you've done so - I know that it really made me feel special to see a message under "El Rey Lionheads" from when I used to use it.

I think it is great that you're so friendly...of course - you were also the first one to welcome me as TinysMom when I joined in 2005!

Peg

Thankyou for the welcome you gave me! It was a little moment of happiness in the midst of my misery. I think at the time my eyes were so swollen from crying that it was hard to focus on the screen, but thankyou so much nonetheless!!!:kiss:

Yes, thank you bunnylover for the nice welcome.It was refreshing for me.

I think it's sad that many people in many on line groups treat people differently than they wouldface to face. Too many enjoy the sense ofbeing incognito online and end up becoming someone they really aren't. People calling themselves devilwoman, satanspawn etc. --what a shame.I was in a group for other pets recently and there was much slandering and arguing from what I'm sure were people who would otherwise have been gracious face to face.

Matt

Thanks... Sadly my greeeting all said "I would like to get to know you and your rabbit" which mad some people upset because they had lost their rabbits before I sent the message. I am out of my usual ways with keeping up with the posts and I needed to apologize to those who ended up losing their rabbits.

I don't mind. It was nice being welcomed, and Oreo had enough attitude that she could easily get known, even from rainbow bridge! She certainly gave enough 'tude to make me scrub at the bottom of her cage with cleaner after cleaner after cleaner to get the stains out. Bah.

Oh no! That's not what I meant!!! I LIKED IT! It was nice. I've been meaning to get on this forum for awhile but I haven't been on an official forum for awhile and I was... let's just say...reluctant?
I just wondered who you were. Please don't stop! It was great - thank you!

Latest posts

Back