Who controls who

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life revolves around my rabbits :)

Pam

15HollandBtort.jpg

this is a tricky question. my buns know i'm theboss, but i'm also a sucker for those big brown eyes. if they dosomething bad (like pee on the couch), back in the cage they go. theyknow when they are bad, and i try to be very consistant with them. butother things such as food and play time, well that's when they knowthey have the upper hand.

I'm a bunny slave, all the way.

True story- James and I are saving for a down payment on ahouse. He asked me what kind of room we should look for forthe rabbits. They'll even control which house we buy!

I am my bunnies humble servant:waiter:, I meanreally...who can say no to those little wriggling nosies and cutelittle eyes.... And Sharp teeth!:p

well..hem....i like to thinkthat i amthe boss but i have to admit they know exactly how to get what theywant of me! Yep they definetly rule the roost (well actually the hensdo but thats another story)...;)

naturestee wrote:
I'm a bunny slave, all the way.

True story- James and I are saving for a down payment on ahouse. He asked me what kind of room we should look for forthe rabbits. They'll even control which house we buy!

ME TOO!! I am looking to purchase my first house and I aminterested in the yards, shade trees, grass, and the bunny room.

I even passed up a sooner vacation and opted for the later vacation time to spend it with my bunnies...!!!

TOTAL bunny slave!!

Back